BILI-THERAPY Pad Type
Atom Medical Corporation
|Type of protection
Class I equipment
DescriptionBILI-THERAPY Pad Type delivers effective phototherapy for the treatment of indirect hyperbilirubinemia from the back of the newborn.
- The BILI-THERAPY Pad Type makes use of the characteristics of blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to produce light at the most effective wavelengths for neonatal hyperbilirubinemia phototherapy, improving efficiency of care and reducing the stress on the infant.
- Blue LEDs generate little heat, allowing radiant heat to be minimized and preventing any increase in the incubator temperature. This can reduce temperature-related stress, which causes conditions such as apnea of prematurity.
- The BILI-THERAPY Pad Type has 3 levels of intensity depending on the condition of the infant.
- The BILI-THERAPY Pad Type is able to be attached to the BILI-STAND which allows the infant to remain in the cot during phototherapy treatment. The BILI-THERAPY Pad Type is equipped with a treatment timer to allow for proper tracking of treatment time.
- Both the small & large pads have the same irradiance levels, therefore no adjustment is necessary when swopping between the pads.